Voting

Sunday, October 24, 2010

She...

hello..my friends..
here,some story for all of u..
I've been thinking this long tim
e ago..
I dunno what the hell am i doing,
until she act like that way..
maybe I used to say something to her,
and she felt bad about it.
then,decide to act that way.
I am so hurt..hate her..
coz she is no longer the person i know..
.
.
.
.
u are the one i really need....
.
.
.
.
.
mcmni, She tlh private kan post dia kt FB.
Dunno y..
I post la something kat wall dia.
tnya..what happen..
U xreply my sms?
then dia hanya jwap ?????? only.


APU! knp u bsikap mcm ni?
u make me hurt.
kalau ya pon u marah sangat.xkan la smpai mcm ni kot.
we used to be a friend b4 right?
xkan la u marah sbb kata2 hari 2..
smpai hr ni kot u mad at me..





u pon ada penah ckp bnda yg sakitkan hati i..
i xpnh pon mrajuk smbl private kan sgala bnda.
nmpak sgt u hot ngan i,

ok lah..i admit my mistake..
gurauan yg tlampau2.
tapi kan,i dah mintak maaf dah..

u r still not accept my apologize..
so,now...it is not my fault anymore.

malas la kesah hal mcm ni..
dah la skrg dah final year..
u plak jauh..buat plak hal mcm ni..
skit2 bg jgak la effect pda i sndri krn i always on9..n see u r private ur
account..
seems like u dun wanna me to comment anything about u said.

sedihh sangat..i dah mintak maaf tau..
menyesal sgt..tp u keep acting this way..
so,now u are making me angry again..
and i decided to private my account to U TOO!!!!!!!!!!

biarlah..biarlahhhh..janji dah i xsakit hati ngan u lg.
biarlah mcm ni..biarlah dua2 xnak mengalah kan??
U used to be my best fren..u dah byk bg apa2 pda i..
kecewaaaa sangat2.
i really need u..
but u seems like avoiding me. :(((((

ok lah..fine..

naseb baik i x block u from my account..
just wanna show u..
i can do the same thing too!!..

~~~~~~WATEVAAAAAAA~~~~~
I dah xnak pedulik dahhhhhhhhhhh..
lantak ko lah!

hu hu hu hu and HUHUHUHUUUUUUUUUUU
.
.
.
.

still love u~~
.
.
.
.
but,in the same time.
i hope this problem will settle down and i have u back.
i still love u..need u..
but,just let the time pass by and decide..


with lot of love..
me to Jhoe..



No comments:

Post a Comment