Voting

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lappy..

you know....i have a fucking confuse feeling now...
its not fair laa cause once i updated my blog,i get angry and saying something like shit..

ahh...pedulik u laa..

sblm ni i dh decide dh nak bli laptop ape memandangkan laptop i sblm ni dh rosak..
then bapa i pon cakap ok laa...tapi got problem laa about the money...

tell u da truth...he is retired already..n im guessing u are clearly understand what stuation
that i have now..

i said i wanna buy Sony Vaio which cost about rm3000+++...then my lovely dady said,ok la..
up to u...im soooo happy...then i ask my sister how much the lappy proce exactly..
she said its about rm37ooo laa...

i go back home and started to count and count...i wanted to loan it..hehhe
in the same time i ask few friends about the choice i make

They SAID....Vaio is just for showing...better buy Hp or DeLL..

naahhh...datz y i got confused maa...
haizz...now,i have cutting my budget...
on my cloth...on my fOOd..everything!!
cause of the Stupid laptop!!..

sooo geram...!!!
dhlaa si pembuka kedai Pc 2 ckp nak amek yg rosak lptp tgk
x jgak dtg...klu x dh hr ni i dpt new lptp...
huh!!..

kesian my roomate coz i have to borrow her lptp for Fb~ying n chatting..

all of this my own fault laa coz didnt take care of my lptp with care...
sooo careless...(insaf sekejab)...
hahahahha

Bah..kalau i dh bli nnti i update la...
bubye...

No comments:

Post a Comment